- Your little girl will love this lovely curtain featuring fairies, butterflies, hearts and stars are waiting to be discovered in this colorful print
- MAKES THE ROOM PERFECTLY DARK Poly satin 100% blackout fabric keeps out most of the light, so your child can rest easily when it comes time for a nap
- PERFECTLY SIZED Set includes two panels, measuring 48 inches by 84 inches to fit most Doors
- SO EASY TO HANG Rust resistant grommets work with all standard size curtain rods
- 100% MACHINE WASHABLE Durable curtain panels can be laundered in cold water; Don't soak; Line dry in the shade
It can be a jungle out there! That's why you want to make sure your child's room is as comfortable and cheerful as possible, so he or she has the perfect place to escape to when it's time to say goodnight or take a nap. The Jungle Animals Curtains are sure to set the tone for fun and help your little one rest by blocking out the sun!
Perfect for a jungle themed nursery, toddler's bedroom or child's bedroom, the Jungle Animals Curtains are sold in a set of two. Each panel measures 48 inches by 84 inches in size, making the curtains ideal for hanging on most standard Doors. The curtains feature a highly detailed digital print with a menagerie of animal friends, including giraffes, elephants, monkeys, zebras, antelopes, lions, hippos, toucans and owls. These curtains are also great for use in playrooms and in day cares!
By day, the Jungle Animals Curtains bring bold colors to the decor of the room, and by night and during naptime, they do an excellent job of keeping out light. That's because these curtain panels are made from 240-gram heavy polyester satin fabric with 100% blackout properties. The weight of the material gives the drapes an attractive, flowing look as they hang, and our fabric is resistant to dust to cut down on the need for frequent cleaning. Hanging the curtains is easy with the rustproof grommets included in the top.
When it does come time to give the Jungle Animals Curtains a good washing, you can launder them in cold water in your washing machine. Soaking is not necessary or recommended. Afterward, the curtains can be drip dried on the line in the shade. The quality of the fabric allows it to resist wrinkling, making ironing usually unnecessary. If you do need to remove wrinkles, do so on the lowest iron setting with no steam.