- Copper pot with two brass handles on opposite sides
- Hand hammered for aesthetic purposes
- Copper as good conductor of heat enables uniform spread of temperature and faster cooking.
- Volume 4500 ML. Dimensions Measure Height 6 Inch, Size with handle 11 Inch, Dia: 9 Inch, Bottom 9 Inch and Debth 4 Inch; Weight 1.41 Kg With Box 2.1 Kg
- Apart from being a good cookware for your kitchen, it is also a memorable gift item for Diwali dhanteras, weddings, house warming, baby shower, and bridal shower.
Get these trendy and in Vogue copper cookware for your kitchen, when you want to enjoy Indian food in traditional and ethnic way. Made in high quality copper, these cookware items are food safe. Besides, these kitchen utensils in copper consume much less energy while cooking as copper is a good conductor of heat. Food gets cooked faster and more uniformly. You often get frustrated with unevenness of cooking when you cook in other metals like iron or steel. Savour the rich taste of food with ShalinIndia handcrafted copperware.