- Copper sauce pan with brass handles and lid
- As copper is good conductor of heat, water / soup heats faster and more uniformly compared to other metals.
- Brass handles, less good conductor of heat compared to copper ensures comfort and protection when the saucepan is heated.
- Copper pot diameter 8 inches; bottom 6 Inches And Debth 3.25 Inches ; height 3.25 Inches; With Cover 5.5 inches
- Volume 1900 ML; Weight 775 Grams with Box 1 KG
Get these trendy and in Vogue copper cookware for your kitchen, when you want to enjoy Indian food in traditional and ethnic way. Made in high quality copper, these cookware items are food safe. Besides, these kitchen utensils in copper consume much less energy while cooking as copper is a good conductor of heat. Food gets cooked faster and more uniformly. You often get frustrated with unevenness of cooking when you cook in other metals like iron or steel. Savour the rich taste of food with ShalinIndia handcrafted copperware.