- Hand hammered copper frying pan
- As copper is good conductor of heat, food is fried faster and more uniformly compared to other metals.
- Long wooden handle, a bad conductor of heat, ensures comfort and protection when the pan is heated.
- Pan diameter 6.75 inches; height 1 inches; Size with Handle 8 Inches, Bottom 5 Inch and Debth 1 Inch
- Volume 600 ML; Weight 350 Gram with box 625 Grams
Get these trendy and in Vogue copper cookware for your kitchen, when you want to enjoy Indian food in traditional and ethnic way. Made in high quality copper, these cookware items are food safe. Besides, these kitchen utensils in copper consume much less energy while cooking as copper is a good conductor of heat. Food gets cooked faster and more uniformly. You often get frustrated with unevenness of cooking when you cook in other metals like iron or steel. Savour the rich taste of food with ShalinIndia handcrafted copperware.