- A UNIQUE DECORATION FOR THE HOME Brass metal art statue of tara buddha
- PERFECT SIZE-Height-10.5 inch,Length-8 inch,Width-4.5 inch,Weight-2.990 kg
- ARTISAN CRAFTED Skilled Indian artists of Muradabad hand make each statue using traditional sand casting techniques
- PREMIUM MATERIALS This representation of the statue is produced using the finest quality brass
- EXOTIC DECORATION Use the statue to bring a touch of Indian culture to your decor
This brass idol of Tara Buddha is meant for decorating your home in Buddhist way. Artisans of Muradabad in north India have crafted this statue using age-old sand casting technique. Tara in Tibetan Buddhism, is a female Bodhisattva in Mahayana Buddhism who appears as a female Buddha in Vajrayana Buddhism. She is known as the "mother of liberation", and represents the virtues of success in work and achievements. InJapan she is known as Tara Bosatsu. Whether the T?r? figure originated as a Buddhist or Hindu goddess is unclear and remains a source of dispute among scholars. Mallar Ghosh believes her to have originated as a form of the goddess Durga in the Hindu Puranas. Today, she is worshipped both in Buddhism and in Shaktism as one of the ten Mahavidyas.
Deepen your worship or add distinction to your decor with a genuine handmade Indian statue unlike anything you've seen before. Order the Handmade Indian Brass Idol today.