- TRADITIONAL DESIGN This type of lamp has been used for Diwali for centuries
- MADE TO LAST Constructed out of premium brass to serve as a permanent decoration
- STURDY & EASY TO CARRY Handle allows you to lift the filled lamp with ease, and the feet keep it balanced to ensure safety
- PERFECTLY SIZED Measures 5.5 inches by 3 inches to fit on any table or altar
- COMPLETELY HANDMADE Crafted by skilled artisans in India; Weight:247 Gram
You just can't have a Diwali celebration without oil lamps, and if you want to make the holiday a success, the Handmade Indian Brass Oil Lamp is the perfect thing to place upon your altar or table. This oil lamp was made the traditional way and brings a touch of India to Diwali!
The Handmade Indian Brass Oil Lamp is a traditional oil lamp known as a diya. Used since ancient times as a decoration and a source of light, the diya is an oil lamp that burns vegetable oil or ghee Indian butter. Once the lamp is filled, you place a cotton wick inside and light it to fill the room with light. The lamps are used as a part of Diwali, but you do not need to be Hindu to enjoy them. You can also use them as decorations in your home in the living room or bedroom or place them on a dining table instead of candles.
Measuring 6 inches by 2 inches in size, the Handmade Indian Brass Oil Lamp is fully artisan crafted in India, making it a truly authentic diya. The brass craftsmanship allows the oil lamp to be filled and used again and again, and the design of the diya makes it as safe as possible. Plus, there are feet at the front to keep the diya stable to avoid spilled oil.
Even when unlit, the Handmade Indian Brass Oil Lamp is a gorgeous addition to the decor of any room. The lamp has been carefully hand engraved, giving it a unique texture along its outer rim. Because the lamp is made from solid brass, it has a warm golden glow that is simply breathtaking.
Celebrate this Indian Diwali puja festival with idols statues and sculptures of Hindu gods and goddesses. Order the Handmade Indian Brass Oil Lamp today!