- A BREATHTAKING STATUE Ma Durga statue is ideal for religious use at home and in temples
- PERFECT SIZE Height-11 inch,Length-8.5 inch,Width-3 inch,Weight-4.100 kg
- INCREDIBLY LIFELIKE Sand casting technique gives the idol an amazing level of detail
- LUXURIOUS MATERIALS Handcrafted in North India out of premium brass using sand casting techniques
- FINEST QUALITY STATUE As suitable for use in a mandir temple as it is for at-home devotions
Many people believe that the Hindu goddess Ma Durga is capable of defending believers from evil spirits. As a result, it's a common practice to keep a statue of the goddess somewhere in a home in order to protect it and its inhabitants. Now, you can follow in that tradition whether you subscribe to the Hindu faith or not with the ShalinIndia Handmade Indian Brass Ma Durga Statue.
Patterned after ancient Hindu artwork, the ShalinIndia Handmade Indian Brass Ma Durga Statue is a full representation of the goddess Ma Durga as she is often depicted. She is shown sitting cross-legged on the back of a lion, holding one of her attributes in each of her eight hands. Behind her is a halo that represents her divinity. Every detail of the statue is carefully rendered to make it as lifelike as can be, and it is fashioned out of genuine brass to give it a luxurious gold color that will add beauty to your decor.
The ShalinIndia Handmade Indian Brass Ma Durga Statue is perfectly sized to fit on an altar, table or shelf. Perfect for offerings and prayers, the statue is of fine enough quality to be used in temples as well as at home. The statue can also be used to attract positive energy or simply to enhance the beauty of your surroundings. Because this sand casted statue is handmade in Muradabad, India, you can count on it to stand the test of time.
Celebrate the power of Ma Durga and enrich your decor with a work of art unlike anything you've seen before. Order the ShalinIndia Handmade Indian Brass Ma Durga Statue now.