- A GORGEOUS WORK OF ART Brass Statue of Maa Kali ,Classic style Ma Kali idol
- PERFECT SIZE Height-9.5 inch,Length-8 inch,Width-4.5 inch,Weight-4.820 kg
- INCREDIBLY LIFELIKE Sand casting technique gives the idol an amazing level of detail
- LUXURIOUS MATERIALS Handcrafted in North India out of premium brass using sand casting techniques
- FINEST QUALITY STATUE As suitable for use in a mandir temple as it is for at-home devotions
This brass idol of Goddess Kali Maa is meant for performing puja at home, or for simply decorating your home in Hindu way. Artisans of Muradabad in north India have crafted this statue using age-old sand casting technique. Kali is the Hindu goddess associated with empowerment, shakti. She is the fierce aspect of the goddess Durga (Parvati). The name Kali comes from Kala, which means black, time, death, lord of death: Shiva. Hence, Kali is the Goddess of Time and Change. Although sometimes presented as dark and violent, her earliest incarnation as a figure of annihilation of evil forces still has some influence. Comparatively recent devotional movements largely conceive Kali as a benevolent mother goddess. Kali is represented as the consort of Lord Shiva, on whose body she is often seen standing. Shiva lies in the path of Kali, whose foot on Shiva subdues her anger.
Deepen your worship or add distinction to your decor with a genuine handmade Indian statue unlike anything you've seen before. Order the Handmade Indian Brass Idol today.