- PERFECT FOR YOUR HOME ALTAR This Goddess Laxmi statue is made the traditional way and is a reverent idol to use for your offerings
- IDEALLY SIZED -Height- 2.5 inch,Length- 5.5 inch,Width- 1.5 inch,Weight- 235 grams
- ARTISAN CRAFTED Skilled Indian artists of Muradabad hand make each statue using traditional sand casting techniques
- PREMIUM MATERIALS This representation of the statue is produced using the finest quality brass
- EXOTIC DECORATION Use the statue to bring a touch of Indian culture to your decor even if you're not Hindu!
This brass idol of Goddess Lakshmi is meant for performing puja at home, or for simply decorating your home in Hindu way. Artisans of Muradabad in north India have crafted this statue using age-old sand casting technique. Lakshmi is the Hindu Goddess of wealth, love, prosperity, fortune, and the embodiment of beauty. She is the wife of Vishnu. Also known as Mahalakshmi, she is said to bring good luck and is believed to protect her devotees from all kinds of misery and money-related sorrows. When Vishnu incarnated on the Earth as the avatars Rama and Krishna, Lakshmi took incarnation as his consort. Lakshmi is worshipped daily in Hindu homes and commercial establishments as the goddess of wealth. She is also worshipped as the consort of Vishnu in many temples. The festivals of Diwali and Kojagiri Purnima are celebrated in her honour.
Deepen your worship or add distinction to your decor with a genuine handmade Indian statue unlike anything you've seen before. Order the Handmade Indian Brass Idol today.