- Chakra Balancing Music and Sound Healing for Your Well Being.Bowl with stick and cushion.
- Violet with gold-toned trim,Bowl:-diameter-5 inch,Height-2.5 inch,Stick:Length-5 inch,Diameter-1.5 inches,Weight- 664 grams,
- Sahasrara Or Crown Chakra is Violet and located at the top of the head.
- The Crown Chakra serves to balance the inner and outer self, and is the connection to the Higher Self.
- AUTHENTIC TIBETAN DESIGN Made in Nepal; Incredibly high quality design,
On the festive holiday season of Diwali, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, make a considerate gift to believers of Buddhism. ShalinIndia Buddha statue, singing bowls, and Thangka and Mandala paintings are ideal presents. According to the Ayurvedic tradition, medical, emotional and mental problems stem from an improper flow of energy caused by the chakra being fully or partially closed.
Sahasrara is the seventh chakra and is located on the top of your head right at the crown. It is believed to be the link between the physical body and the higher plane of existence or enlightenment as well as to brain functioning. Ayurvedic practitioners feel that the seventh chakra plays a role in many conditions that affect the mind, including depression, dizziness, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
To open the flow of energy and address concerns believed to have been caused by the crown chakra, Ayurvedic practitioners will often use singing bowls. These metal bowls produce vibrations that are believed to awaken the chakra and are usually painted violet, the color thought to promote an opening of the Sahasrara chakra.
Now, you can incorporate ringing of the singing bowl into your meditation or yoga practices with the ShalinIndia Sahasrara Violet Buddhist Singing Bowl. Produced by hand in Nepal in the traditional Tibetan manner, this beautiful 5-inch by 2.5-inch bowl is tuned to the seventh chakra and comes with a wooden mallet and display cushion.
Promote the proper flow of energy through your body and reap the benefits of Ayurveda. Order the ShalinIndia Sahasrara Violet Buddhist Singing Bowl now.