- Floating dial compass inspired by antiques
- HMS Endeavor engraved on reverse
- Working instrument can really be used for navigation Material : Brass compass with leather case
- Measures 2.1 inches in size and has a sliding lock for secure carrying,Product Weight: 110 grams ,Made in India
- Arrives in a Leather case.The leather case is protect the compass when it's not in use or you are travelling.
Lieutenant James Cook and his crew sailed aboard the HMS Endeavour in search of new lands to claim for England. From 1769 to 1771, this ship sailed the South Pacific and was the vessel that discovered both Australia and New Zealand. Now, its important place in history is celebrated with a modern-day instrument inspired by the ones produced in honor of the ship's discovery with the ShalinIndia Floating Dial Pocket Compass with Lock.
The ShalinIndia Floating Dial Pocket Compass with Lock is a reproduction of authentic navigational instruments designed in honor of the HMS Endeavour. An image of the ship is etched into the brass back of the compass and like the rest of the instrument has been aged to give it that true antique look.
A floating style dial makes the ShalinIndia Floating Dial Pocket Compass with Lock very easy to read. The instrument really works and can easily be used for navigating on land or at sea. Measuring 2.1 inches in size, the compass slips easily into a pocket for using on the go or just for showing off to friends. A locking mechanism helps to protect the compass while you're traveling, and there is a fob at the top for connecting the instrument to a chain if you wish.
Along with the ShalinIndia Floating Dial Pocket Compass with Lock, you'll receive a LEATHER case. The leather case is protect the compass when it's not in use.
Give a lover of maritime history a gift they can cherish forever. Order the ShalinIndia Floating Dial Pocket Compass with Lock now.