- A POWERFUL SYMBOL Many people believe the goat to be an energizing force, making this figurine perfect for feng shui
- SO LIFELIKE The texturing and patterning on the brass goat head make it look just like the real thing! Animal lovers will adore it
- SIZED TO STAND OUT Figurine makes a bold impact with its 5-inch height, 7-inch length and 8-inch width
- QUALITY BRASS CONSTRUCTION Sand cast brass has a luxurious gold look and a striking shine
- MADE TO LAST Talented brassworkers from Muradabad, India make each of these statues by hand to ensure quality and durability
Around the world, the goat is considered to be a symbol of energy and of masculine and feminine power. Goat sculptures are commonly used for feng shui to attract positive energy into homes and businesses, and now, you can incorporate one of these figurines into your decor in a handsome way with the ShalinIndia Art Decor Brass Goat Face Figurine.
The ShalinIndia Art Decor Brass Goat Face Figurine is a lifelike sculpture of a goat's head that will make a bold statement when placed on a desk, table, shelf or mantel. The figurine has two large horns that are coiled around the side of its head and that have a realistic texture. The face of the goat has texturing that resembles fur, and the eyes, nose, ears and mouth are carefully designed to replicate the features of a living animal.
Fabricated out of brass, the ShalinIndia Art Decor Brass Goat Face Figurine is solidly crafted and weighs 2.18 kilograms. The goat head sculpture measures 5 inches in height by 7 inches in length by 8 inches in width. Due to its brass craftsmanship, the goat head has a striking golden color and is highly polished to shine attractively in the light. Each goat head statue is handmade by the metal artisans of Muradabad, North India, where brass decorations have been made for centuries by hand using time-honored sand casting techniques.