- PERFECT FOR YOUR HOME Ganesha Hand Bell in Brass
- A BEAUTIFUL PIECE FOR YOUR ALTAR Exquisitely detailed item is perfect for performing puja at home
- SIZE Measures Length - 5 Inches, Diameter - 2 Inches, Weight: 0.19 KG
- FINEST QUALITY As suitable for use in a mandir temple as it is for at home
- A GENUINE INDIAN WORK OF ART Produced with traditional sand casting technique by artisans in India
A ghanti is an Indian bell used in Hindu rituals. The same term is also used to describe Buddhist bells. The bell is generally made out of brass. A clapper is attached to the inside and the bell makes a high-pitched sound when rung. The top of the bell handle is usually adorned with a brass figure. Because the ghanti is believed to chase away asuras and summon the Devas (Gods), it is used in a lot of Hindu rituals such as puja. Generally the ghanti is held in the left hand during worship and rung continually while the various items are offered with the right hand.