- Beautiful black and gold lid inspired by a Queen Elizabeth British coin
- Measures 2 inches in size to fit in your pocket
- Engraved with information about the queen of England on the backMaterial : Brass compass in leather case
- Arrives in handsome wood gift box with brass anchor inlaid on lidProduct Weight: 170 grams ,Made in India
- Real working instrument for hiking, sailing or just displaying
Queen Elizabeth II was born in 1926 and was crowned the Queen of England in 1953. Over the long duration of her reign, many coins have been issued by England in her honor, and the ShalinIndia Vintage Inspired Pocket Brass Compass comes in a leather pouch is an antique-inspired navigation instrument patterned after one of those coins.
On the cover of the ShalinIndia Vintage Inspired Pocket Brass Compass with leather case, you'll find a reproduction of a Queen Elizabeth coin from 1969 recreated in splendid detail. The bottom of the case bears a short biography of the queen as written in 1969 and is based on the design of a real compass from that time period. Every element of the original has been reproduced for an authentic antique look that is sure to please a collector or a historian.
The ShalinIndia Vintage Inspired Pocket Brass Compass has a traditional face with degree markings and N and S markings on the needle. This instrument really works and can be used for navigation on the go with ease, as it measures just 2 inches in diameter and will fit into a pocket or pack.
Constructed out of genuine brass, the ShalinIndia Vintage Inspired Pocket Brass Compass is of incredible quality and is a piece worthy of displaying. This compass comes in a leather pouch/case.Treat yourself or someone else to this exquisite travel gift. Order the ShalinIndia Vintage Inspired Pocket Brass Compass now.