- 100 units of Soma Cube Puzzle Shipped in 30 Days
- EXQUISITE MATERIALS Puzzle is made from dark sheesham hardwood and light haldu wood
- PERFECT FOR DISPLAYING The included sheesham wood stand allows you to keep this puzzle on display in your game room, den or family room as a decoration
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE Puzzle is 4.5 inches by 3 inches by 4.5 inches, great for use at home and on the go
- Handcrafted by artisans of India
In 1933, Physicist Piet Hein created a puzzle made of wood to illustrate the concepts of quantum mechanics during a lecture. What started off as an instructional tool has gone on to become a beloved puzzle game enjoyed by children, teens and adults, and the ShalinIndia Handmade Wood Game Soma Cube With Stand brings its challenging fun to you!
The ShalinIndia Handmade Wood Game Soma Cube With Stand is a complete Soma cube set with a classic design. You'll receive a variety of pieces in different shapes that you must fit together to create the completed cube. Time yourself and try to beat your record or go head to head with friends or family members and see who can assemble the cube the fastest! When not in use, the cube can be placed on the included stand for displaying as a decoration. Its handsome design makes it a popular table game for cafes and coffee shops and a great addition to waiting rooms to help clients and patients pass the time.
Handmade from start to finish in India, the ShalinIndia Handmade Wood Game Soma Cube With Stand is constructed out of fine quality sheesham and haldu hardwoods, making it as durable and attractive as it is fun. The puzzle measures 4.5 inches by 3 inches by 4.5 inches in size and weighs a total of 275 grams, so you can play it at home or on the go.
Put yourself to the test and see how quickly you can assemble the Soma cube or give someone special a gift that will provide hours of entertainment. Order the ShalinIndia Handmade Wood Game Soma Cube With Stand now.